Without the Psycho Babble
YOU... yes, YOU... are an expert at speaking body language. Everybody does it. It's completely second nature. And whether you like it or not, it's almost impossible to shut up...
You can learn to say different things with your body than you are saying now! It's one of the most effective languages you'll ever learn.
Have you heard before that body language and tone of voice are responsible of 93% of what you communicate, leaving just 7% for what you actually say? Well, in reality that's a wrong interpretation of Albert Mehrabian's research in the 70s
on this subject. Even so, there's no doubt that body language plays a major role in face-to-face communication!
Unfortunately, for some daft reason you are expected to have some kind of psychology degree to learn this. Even though you are an expert at speaking it.
That's not right! Let's do something about it!
There's nothing mysterious about body language... you can learn it without a degree, and this site is ready to show you that.
Take the Mystery out of Body Language
There are many advantages to learning body language...
- Next time you go in a bar, make the right impression on the (wo)man you fancy. You have 90 seconds to send the right message, and "Don't I know you from somewhere?" doesn't hack it.
- The truth is that getting that great new job (with ditto pay!) hinges on how the people hiring feel about you... so make them feel you are strong, passionate, smart, or whatever else is needed in the job!
- Turn the cards. Put on your poker face, while reading your opponents telltale body signs. Winning at poker is not just about good cards or being lucky.
- Can you imagine how much easier it is to negotiate if you're able to see if the other party is lying about their position? That's the very reason others have taken advantage of you all your life!
- Have fun with reality shows, knowing what they really think adds a whole new dimension to it... Same goes for Presidential debates!
There's no way around it: in work or play, it makes a difference. You can earn to use it to your advantage, right here! No mystery. No Psycho Babble.
C'mon in! You're very welcome here!
P.S. Our Body Language Signs newsletter provides you with body language tips & tricks, and newsworthy items. Please sign up, and we'll make sure it's delivered in your e-mail inbox as we send out new issues.
Don't worry about your e-mail address. We hate SPAM as much as you do, so we won't give away or sell your e-mail address to anyone. You stay in control over your mailbox.
Stay connected by subscribing here:
Below are links to the main sections of this site... There's a lot to learn here: just click, jump in, and explore!
- Nonverbal Communication and Body Language Explained
- Body Language and Nonverbal Communication, learn how to recognize people's emotions and discover their real intentions.
- What Facial Expressions are Saying
- With the many muscles in your face you can make a lot of facial expressions. Learn what messages your face is sending.
- Body Language: Eye Contact Insights
- The eyes tell you so much, that for reading body language, eye contact is a must. Let's do a fun experiment...
- Good Posture and Body Language
- If you have a good posture, you tell a different story with your body than when you slouch. What posture and body movement says about you.
- Funny Body Language Pics!
- In your picture collection, do you have funny body language pics? Pictures of people with funny facial expressions, gestures, or postures? Share them with us, and add your own funny byline!
- Signs of Flirting: The Silent Language of Love
- Learn the signs of flirting, and know instantly if that gorgeous hunk has the hots for you, or if that beautiful babe digs you or not.
- Salary and Sales Negotiation Training: Reading Body Language
- Knowing the position of the other party is key in salary and sales negotiation. Training to read their body language can give you that edge!
- Contact Us
- Want to contact us? Please use this contact form.